As you are preparing your year-end contributions, please consider helping the MTCPA Legacy Foundation. Most years we ask you make a gift related to how long you have been a member. This year we would like to propose something a little different.
December 31, 2022 will be Jean's last day with the Society. As she approaches the next stage of her life, we hope you will join us in wishing her well. To give Jean a proper sendoff we would like to invite you to donate to the Legacy Foundation in recognition of her hard work over the years. You can make your donation here and we ask you to pick an amount to reflect how much Jean has helped you in the past.
Your donation will help the Legacy Foundation:
- Provide scholarships for students attending our annual MSCPA Conference- breathing new life into our organization providing a great chance to interact with our future CPAs.
- Support educators through the Accounting Bridge program – reaching out to high school students encouraging them to consider majoring in Accounting as they explore possible career paths.
- Sponsor speakers that inspire us as professionals at the Annual MSCPA conference and the Industry Conference.
- Sponsor Educators attending our Annual Conference – strengthening our link to the university accounting students encouraging them to establish accounting careers in Montana.
- Host college campus events- interacting with students at Montana Colleges and Universities offering degrees in Accounting.
- Sponsor Financial Literacy- educating future generations
Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!
The Legacy Foundation Council –
George, Ron, Ann, Clem, John, Terri, Walt & Richard