This course is designed to provide practitioners with an understanding of LLCs and S Corporations and how they can be utilized in business, estate, financial, and compensation planning. Participants will explore the advantages and disadvantages of these business entities and gain insights into the latest developments and creative applications of LLCs and S Corporations in financial planning.
- Overview of the LLC
- Overview of the S Corporation
- When to use (and when no to use) the LLC and/or S Corporation
- Business continuation planning
- Estate planning considerations
- Compensation planning issues
- Employee benefit planning issues
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, finance professionals, and financial planners
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify similarities and differences of the business, estate, financial and compensation planning considerations that affect shareholders and employees of LLCs ad S Corporations.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of using LLCs and S Corporations in financial planning.
- Apply knowledge of LLCs and S Corporations to real-world case studies.
Non-Member Price $350.00
Member Price $300.00