Cancellation or transfer requests made:
- Two weeks prior to the course: no fee assessed
- 10 days to six business days prior to the course: $25 fee assessed
- Five business days prior to the course: $50 fee assessed
- On the day of the course or no shows: forfeit the entire registration fee
This includes transferring from live to virtual or virtual to live classes. In case of actual emergency, fees can be waived. This includes a sudden, unexpected incident requiring immediate action due to its potential threat to health and safety, the environment, or property.
All registrations should be received by MTCPA at least 21 business days prior to the course date. If a sufficient number of registrations have not been received, MTCPA reserves the right to cancel the course, in which all fees will be refunded.
To receive a Certificate of Attendance for proof of CPE credit, participants must sign-in and sign-out with the on-site representative at each event. Each participant will receive a link to the Certificate of Attendance via email within 10 business days.
Please note: If no signature appears on the sign-in/out sheet, MTCPA is unable to verify your attendance.
Please keep in mind that content (both written manuals and the presentations) are copyrighted and only for the use of the individual who purchases the course. If you are interested in including others in watching an online event, please let us know and we can walk you through the appropriate way to accomplish this.
- Seminars/Conferences: Registration for classes will be ½ hour before class time.
- Full Day Class: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (with hour lunch)
- ½ Day Class: 8:00 – 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Lunch served with all classes. Some classes may opt for a ½ hour lunch so class may end at 3:30 pm.
Special course hours will be noted on individual classes.
All course materials are now electronic only – no printed copy will be available.
Downloaded electronic materials are available 5-business days before the class.
Click HERE to get your materials.
Electronic course materials are available for up to 30-days after the course date.
Early Bird Discount
A discount is often given for registrations received at least 21 days prior to the course date.
- 4 hour class – save $25
- 8 hour class – save $50
- 16 hour class – save $100
This discount is automatically applied at checkout. Subject to change per event.
Groups of 6 or more can receive a discount of $50 off per person for a full-day class or conference. Please contact us if you'd like to take advantage of this group discount.
- $163 for 1/2 day course
- $325 for 1-day course
- $650 for 2-day course
- $250 for 1-day conference
- $500 for 2-day conference
- $188 for 1/2 day course
- $375 for 1-day course
- $750 for 2-day course
- $300 for 1-day conferences
- $600 for 2-day conference
Members of the AICPA are eligible for an additional $30 discount on full day AICPA courses (unless otherwise noted). Some classes may have different pricing as noted in registration.
Typically, a discount is given for registrations received at least 21 days prior to the course date. The early bird expiration date listed on all course descriptions is 21 days before the course date, not including the actual course date.
Prices as of 2022/2023 and are subject to change. They do not include specialty courses conferences such as the Annual Conference.
- Registration table opens up 1/2 hour prior to the start of class.
- CPE is awarded only for time instructor is presenting.
- All attendees are required to sign in and out, indicating arrival and departure times. CPE credits are awarded based on a 50-minute hour.
- MTCPA staff or course administrator will monitor sign-in sheets.
- Attendees that arrive more than 10 minutes late will be required to indicate the time they arrived and add their signature to the sign-in sheet.
- Attendees that take unscheduled breaks of more than 10 minutes will be asked to note their absence from the classroom on the sign-in sheet.
- Attendees that leave prior to the end of the session will be required to indicate the time they departed and add their signature to the sign-in sheet.
- As attendance is reconciled, the time recorded by an attendee as not in session will decrease the amount of credit issued.
Full payment must accompany your registration form. Registrations may be guaranteed by Discover, VISA, MasterCard or American Express. In cases where a course reaches its maximum attendance level, only registrants who have guaranteed their registrations will be admitted to the course. All fees must be paid by the morning of the presentation.
A registration confirmation is emailed to registrants within 6 hours of processing. In the event that the MTCPA does not have an email on file (or an individual has asked to be excluded from receiving email from the MTCPA), the confirmation is mailed.
MTCPA members and members of other state societies with a reciprocal agreement are eligible for a discount on the non-member course fee. The non-member course fee applies to all other registrants.
- Zoom link opens up to 1/2 hour prior to the start of class.
- CPE is awarded only for time instructor is presenting.
- All attendees are required to participate in Polls that will pop up every 15 minutes. Each polling question will be up for 1 minute, in which time you will need to respond.
- As attendance is reconciled, the missed poll participation by an attendee will decrease the amount of credit issued.
If you are attending a virtual event as a group, be sure that all attendees are registered for the event before it takes place. This ensures that attendees receive CPE certificates in a timely manner.
The member of the group who is signed in to view the webinar must respond to each of the attendance prompts that will appear during the presentation by clicking on the button on the prompt. Additionally, another form of verification is required to award CPE to those attendees not directly signed in via the event viewing platform. For your group, produce a scan of a document with:
- The name and date of the event
- Printed names of those who attended with accompanying signatures