Tuesday - May 17 - Helena - 8 Credits
This years conference will feature a GASB Update with Lisa Parker and Fraud & Official Misconduct with Anthony Poppler.
109th Annual Conference
Thursday-Friday - June 16-17 - Billings - 12 Credits
Join us June 16-17, 2022 in Billings for our Annual Conference and Business Meeting. Hear from experts regarding practical advice for the industry and trending topics affecting your clients.
Networking, entertainment and learning. All that AND you can earn up to 12 hours of CPE.
Farm & Ranch Income Tax, Estate & Business Planning Conference
Monday-Tuesday - August 29-30 - Great Falls - 16 Credits
Learn key updates and strategies in farm and ranch taxation and estate and business planning concepts for farm and ranch clients. Topics will include: Qualified Business Income Deduction; Self-Employment Tax; Accounting Procedures and Strategies; Real Estate Tax Issues; Entity Structuring; Retirement Planning and Taxation as modified by the SECURE Act.
Thursday-Friday - September 22-23 - Helena - 16 Credits
Sessions will include:
- Cybersecurity & the Latest Threats - John Iannarelli, FBI Special Agent (Ret)
- Active Shooter Awareness & Preparedness - John Iannarelli, FBI Special Agent (Ret)
- Has Your Fraud IQ Kept Pace with Your Covid Fraud Risk? - Marc Courey, Wipfi LLP
- The Ethical Leader - Chuck Gallagher
- Fraud: Avoiding the PIT - Chuck Gallagher
more to come . . .