Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation tools offer incredible opportunities for all business professionals to improve productivity and accuracy. For example, generative AI tools such as ChatGTP and Bard can be beneficial when conducting research or drafting reports and correspondence. Likewise, Microsoft's Power Automate platform and similar tools such as Zapier can help you elevate efficiency to levels you may have thought unattainable. If this sounds appealing, plan to participate in this session to modernize your workflows and take advantage of these tools.
This session will teach you practical applications of today's AI and automation tools. Moving beyond fundamental discussions, you will learn how to use AI and automation to streamline workflows, improve interal control, maximize productivity and even improve team member morale. In addition, you will learn about some potential pitfalls associated with these technologies and how to avoid making mistakes when using these tools. In sum, this session is "must-see" CPE," and you should plan to participate in this class today.
- Practical opportunities to leverage artificial intelligence and automation in business settings
- Potential risks associated with using AI and automation, including inherent ethical issues
- Pros and cons associated with tools such as ChatGPT, Bard, Power Automate and Zapier
Fundamental understanding of business technologies and workflows
CPAs and other accounting, financial and business professionals who want to work more efficiently using AI and automation
- List potential benefits and risks associated with artificial intelligence and automation
- Identify examples of tasks that you can improve using AI
- List examples of how you can use Power Automate and similar tools to automate tasks
- Specify characteristics of tasks that lend themselves to automated workflows
Non-Member Price $200.00
Member Price $150.00