Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is looking for Seasonal Tax Preparers to join our 2023 staff in any of our (7) offices across Montana. Are you a self-starter with experience in income tax preparation? These are great seasonal positions with an opportunity to return year after year. We provide flexible working schedules and believe strongly in helping you balance your personal and professional life. Besides a dynamic work environment, we do have some fun throughout the tax season with company provided meals and icebreaker games. Work in any of our office locations including: Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Havre, Helena and Missoula. The Seasonal Tax Preparer position runs from early January thru the April tax deadline. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled as they are received so please apply today!
As a Seasonal Tax Preparer, you will be responsible for the completion of assigned projects. The position handles a variety of duties, such as:
- The preparation of income taxes for clients and related tax preparation duties as assigned
- Communicate effectively with clients on a one-on-one basis and report results to colleagues
- Resolve technical accounting and income tax questions
- Monitor deadlines for assigned client services and regulatory filings
- Combination of education and experience equal to a college degree and at least two years’ work experience preparing tax returns
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating and accounting application software
- Willingness to work increased hours between January and April 2023
- Ability to interpret and apply rules / regulations to specific situations
Firm overview: Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm. Since 1957, the firm has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. With seven locations, Anderson ZurMuehlen serves clients throughout the U.S. and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms. Equal Pay for Equal Work employer and voted Best Small Employer in Montana in both 2019 and 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406.442.1040. We can also be reached via LinkedIn, Facebook and at azworld.com. Apply NowApply Online