Accountant/Bookkeeper for Telecommunications Cooperative Needed
3 Rivers Communications has an opening for a full-time Accountant/Bookkeeper position. Flexible work schedule and excellent benefits accompany this position. A degree and/or prior work experience in accounting is preferred.
May 01, 2023
3 Rivers Communications has an opening for a full-time Accountant/Bookkeeper position. This position will assist with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with telecommunications accounting standards and generally accepted accounting principles. This position will perform many, but not necessarily all, of the essential job duties and responsibilities or emphases outlined below:
- General analysis, support and reporting including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, regulatory reporting, cash flow and investment tracking, debt and equity obligations, capital credits maintenance, intercompany transactions and receivables.
- Trending analysis and forecasts, data requests, systems design and implementation, and managerial reports.
- Preparation of financial reports for taxing, regulatory bodies, and internal uses.
- Maintain general and subsidiary ledger accounts with resulting audit/consulting schedules or work papers.
- Perform other miscellaneous accounting-related and clerical jobs.
- Maintain job procedures relating to job duties and emphasis.
- Perform other miscellaneous bookkeeping and clerical tasks.
This position performs a variety of other accounting/bookkeeping duties as required. Combinations of work experience and education will be considered along with the abilities to communicate effectively, focus on details, and perform work with accuracy while being dependable, punctual, and an effective team member. A degree and/or prior work experience in accounting is preferred.
To apply or for more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at 406-467-4410, or write to PO Box 429, Fairfield, MT 59436, or email email@example.com. An application is available online at www.3rivers.net/employment.
The deadline to apply is Friday, May 12, at 5:00 pm.
3 Rivers Communications is proudly an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action employer. 3 Rivers Communications requires a background check and drug screening test as part of its selection and hiring process.